Who We Are…
The best way to understand the Honors Program at Penn State Brandywine is to discover what it offers you. As a participating student you will have fewer restrictions and more open doors. You will have the opportunity to foster your creativity and to realize your highest potential. Professors, advisers, and the Honors Program Coordinators will help you to develop those qualities most important to your educational development. Penn State’s excellent academic reputation, coupled with the Brandywine Honors experience, creates a combination that will make you an extremely attractive candidate to any future employer or graduate school.
- Receive personal and close attention from professors and participate with them in ongoing scholarship and research.
- Enjoy priority registration for the classes you want at the times you need.
- Semester-long checkout of an Amazon Kindle.
- Receive invitations to special university events such as receptions for guest speakers, trips, and cultural programs.
- Your professors and advisers are available to discuss your academic needs and goals, explore your interests, and enrich your career opportunities.
- Meet and study with honors students from various disciplines. Working with students who share your level of curiosity, commitment, and capabilities may be the most rewarding part of the entire experience.
What Do I Need To Do?
- Students with high SAT scores, very good high school grades, or superior scores on Penn State’s placement tests are invited to participate in the Campus Honors Program.
- Honors students are also eligible for a variety of merit-based scholarships.